Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Counting down...

Recently, days have been crazy, deadlines after deadlines, sometimes, it seems that I'm the only person who's anxious to get things done. Well, probably because I know I'll be going on leave soon and I Really need to get all these work cleared by then.

Beside the pilling work, my japanese exams are coming real soon! Next week, that is, and I haven't started studying... the worst thing is I have been missing the last few lessons which are the killer. "Help! somebody...help!"

Humm.. after turning on the panic mode, hopefully I'll get round to doing 'things' fast.

But, right now, I cant help feeling excited about the coming Trip in another week's time. Woo Hoo....!! Greece, here i come...!

Another 11 more days to my little adventure to the Sunny Haven...

No comments: