Saturday, February 04, 2006

Autumn Holiday Part VI

Day 9: USJ
It was a day of Fun and Excitment! Though I have been there during my visit in Spring, the rides never fail to thrill me. Everything was good, except for the Queue... A good training ground for building up your patience. Hee hee...


Halloween Party at USJ
Yummylicious Dinner at...
Buffet-style, so....
Hee hee.. guess which Container of sticks is mine?

Day 10: Uji & Kifune
Nice bridges, shrines and park...

Oh! This is the park is where I got my little red leaf - the First Red Leaf I saw and there was just this little one that has turned red for Autumn (as I was there too early, 2 weeks early, to witness the beautiful foliage).

Little ducklings (the little black dots) along the river

Strolling along the river...

平等院- the shrine that is imprinted on 10 Yen Coin

Here's the wonderful friend who has been bringing me around ...

Passed by a glass house at dusk~

(*feels like the little match girl who could only stare at the warmth inside the lighted house as the chilling breeze froze my fingers ...)

Luckily I got a beanie to keep me warm.. *phew!

No comments: