Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photo Selection on 9 Sep 08

It was a difficult choice....
A very very difficult one.. when Dew reminded me about my promise - not to spend extra $$ on topping-up photos on top of our 20 given photos in our package.

A even more difficult one when Eric is so so good (photography skills).

Well, after 1 hour plus, we managed to choose 40 really nice ones. And another hour, we cut down to about 20 plus...
I succeeded in not succumbing to my wimps and making dew decide which are the final few to eliminate. We eliminated the entire Yukata (indoor), Pink background (Indoor), Globe (Indoor), Hort Park (Outdoor) series.

But after consultation from Eric about the album layout and photos selected, Dew waivered and we finally stopped at 28 photos. 8 extra pcs = $520 damage

It's a tough decision. Well, I helped by forgoing those single shots of myself which I thought I looked good in...

If only we have more budget for photos...

Can't wait for the photos to be ready!

No comments: