Friday, September 26, 2008

Singapore's 1st Grand Prix at Night

Never would I thought I would be one of the many to witness The World's First Formula1 Night race! All thanks to my dearest Brother in-law (soon-to-be)...

Although it's on the first night and practice rounds for F1, I'm still glad I was there!

The Good thing about it is.... It's in it's exclusive Club Suite JUST OPPOSITE the PIT, fully air-conditioned, with full service and free-flow of beverages and food - any types of drinks, including alcohol, wine, etc, and of course, not forgetting the delicious buffet dinner and supper (which I was too full to try).

And... The Best thing about it is... It's FREE!!!

Here's some pics to share~


The "Back" to Club Suite opposite the Pit
The Gorgeous view with the Flyer as the backdrop of the track
Indeed a good position for the "Start"

Well, directly opposite where I was is the Pit for ....
Not everybody's favourite... but who cares, when it's free.

Having Dinner inside the Club Suite
with Scott (my brother in-law to-be) and my MIL (to-be)



Juicy, well-roasted beef. Nice~
Exciting night view


No comments: