Thursday, September 15, 2005

Chilling out with the Babes...

I can’t wait to meet up with the pretty babes later… Especially so when Hazelyn suggested going for the Ladies Nite buffet deal at “くしんぼ”. The huge spread of sumptuous dishes kept popping out in my mind…My all-time favourite Sashimi, piping hot paper steamboat, crispy tempura, sushi… *Drooling* The more I think of it, the more hungry I feel…

“Guruu..Grghh…” humm… That must be my stomach calling out for the yummy food although I have just taken my lunch.

When we finally reached Sky Garden at Suntec City, my heart dropped. A queue was forming outside “くしんぼ”. There goes my buffet dinner…In the end, we satisfy our craving for Japanese food at our usual Japanese restaurant, “いちばん” by the Fountain of Wealth.

Our sumptuous spread~

While we were waiting for our food, our Dearest Fangster brings out her pretty Victoria Secrets paper bag. I was surprised that she got gifts for us! It was actually bought during her Chicago trip weeks ago. Hee... It was so long ago that I nearly forgot she had “just” came back from Chicago! Well, nothing intimate from Victoria Secrets. *Grinz* For a moment I was wondering how she could figure all our sizes. We got a pretty “skinny scarf” - which could be used as scarf, belt or anything that our creativity allows, and a tube of “Very Moisturizing Hand and Body Moisturizer” from Victoria Secrets. And since I will be going to Japan soon, I was asked to deliver the gifts to Yingster.

Right after our sumptuous dinner, we headed for our chill out session. The walk was really tiring with my heavy notebook. We were turn-off by the presence of huge pack of wolves at Balaclava, and we proceeded to our usual hideout at City Space with the scenic night view of Singapore city. We kick start our night with our favourite drink- Tequila Shots. We tried ordering something different that night. And poor Hazelyn ended up with a champagne flute of grouse smelly “Hamburg”. Even when I tried holding my breath before drinking it, the strong pungent scent would sting my throat before I could taste the bitter tasting fluid. “Argh...” Three cheers for our brave Hazelyn who managed to finish up the drink! Other than the nice couches and beautiful night scene, the company was great! We even has fun snapping away with Fangster new toy… Hee… Our favourite sport.
Giving our "Bird" face~

2 comments:

sevenspell said...

Whoohoooo...

I have something from Victoria Secrets too!!

Yay!!

*big smile*

Thanks Fang, if you're reading this. hehehe

Belle said...

Love your food pictures!
Thanks for adding me to your blog, doll.