Monday, September 05, 2005

I hate rainy days no more...

I hate rainy days. I could no longer bask myself on the warm sandy beach or soak up the delightful sun shine, while cruising down ECP in my 4-wheels boots. There goes my weekend, lazing at home - once again, catching up on my sleep and spending hours rolling on my cooling bed; refusing to open my heavy eyelid to the numerous tasks that is waiting for me.

In the end, I finally dragged myself out of bed and spent some family time before I rush out to meet my friend for dinner. When I walked past the TS VCD Shop, I saw the VCD of the movie that I didn’t manage to catch when it was screened!
“Be with you
いま、会いにゆきます"

I was so excited with my new “Prize”; I had to watch it immediately after I reached home. It was a romantic and touching story that happens during a rainy season in Japan. (For the benefit of those who have not watched it before, I shall not disclose the story here…) From then on, I no longer detest rainy days… I started looking at rainy days from a different light.

The movie is something about love – so simple and yet so endearing… How I wish life can be so simple. How I wish people in this materialistic world would just stop competing in the rat race for money and power and starting looking at what’s really important in life.

I believe Love brings meaning to life. Imagine what life would be without love? Be it rain or shine, love will brighten up a gloomy day; or will there be any gloomy day at all?

Perhaps, I’m being idealistic. I understand that any relationships would have it low time and obstacles. But I believe if one is not so caught up with the material side of life, give their love ones the due respect and love with their heart; I believe that there’s no obstacles in life a pair of lovers can’t overcome.

4 comments:

sevenspell said...

Totally agree.

But easier said than done. I myself am somewhat guilty of it too - getting too caught up with life to spend quality time on the more important things. *sheepish grin*

But I do also wish for that kind of simple love. Somehow it makes the world a more beautiful place. My world, that is.

sevenspell said...

Oh yes, and I love Takeuchi Yuko. Sooo pretty. (^_^)Y

sevenspell said...

I just watched 'Be With You'.. (T_T)

sigh.. such a sweet love story, isn't it..

Veria said...

Yah.. such sweet love...
Let's hope that both of us will find it one day...*Dreaming*