Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Zest in Life

I don’t know when or how it started... I realized the passion that I once had for my work has been fading gradually… The energy that I once had towards life is dipping low…Is it due to the lost in Hope? Or is it due to the sudden lost of directions in life?

I have been trying to find the answer…searching for a new direction in life for months to no avail. I tried hard to inject some zest in life, so that I can look forward to each new day…

I finally found it today ~ not a new direction in life, or a new love to spur me on, but I finally regained the kind of passion that I would like to have in my work! I feel that I’m more in control of my life. Hopefully, this will continue.

From tomorrow onwards, I want to feel the morning breeze caressing my face as I travel to work every morning, no longer do I want to melt into the softness of my bed~ *Get out Piggy!*

Hopefully, I can regain my zest towards life~ starting from my work! Let there be sparkles in my eyes again!

No comments: