Sunday, November 06, 2005

Back in Singapore!

As the morning sun warmed my feet, I woke up in a daze. For a split second, I could not figure out where I was. I looked aroung the empty spaces and could not find the usual familiar face I see every morning. No more "ohayo~", no more silly giggles to start my day...

A funny feeling creeped in, I don't know what it is, it just feels kinda weird. I think I'm starting to miss Japan - the people, the weather, the food, and the culture over there...

I tried going back to bed after my brunch, hoping to get back that same kind of feeling that I had when I was in Japan. But before I could get into "LaLa Land", I got to wake up and prepare for my dinner appointment.

Meeting up with my friend was good as she helped to bring me back to where I am. And I slowly get used to being back home - in Singapore.

Oh! We had dinner at this nice Japanese restaurant along Wheelock Place. Hee.. Japanese food again. Oiishi~!


2 comments:

sevenspell said...

if that familiar face you were talking about is mine, i sound like your husband, though i don't think husbands will giggle with you.. hahaha

but i miss having you around in the morning, and more than that, having you to look forward to at the end of the day.

Veria said...

Ha ha..yes, that familiar, pretty face is yours, sevenspell. Husband?! Maybe, only IF we're Les~. haha..but we're not! But, I still miss having you around!